Welcome back bowlers!
We are OPEN with the following COVID-19 accommodations:
1. Plexiglass has been installed at the counter and snack bar.
2. Hand sanitizer stations have been placed around the bowling alley.
3. Masks: must be worn by employees and bowlers. EXCEPTION: when you are at the approach, when eating/drinking at your table, or if you have a medical condition that does not allow you to wear a mask.
4. Public bowling balls have been pulled from the shelves. If you need one, please ask staff as they have to be sanitized before and after.
5. Kitchen and bar will be open with a temporary limited menu.
As always, the safety of our bowlers and staff is our number one priority, if you are not feeling well please stay home.
We look forward to seeing everyone! Stay safe.
SEE WHAT WE’VE
GOT FOR YOU
Get refueled from bowling with our delicious pizza!See more...
Waiting for your turn to bowl? Why not a game of pool in our newly renovated lounge.See more...
Bowling, beer, and burgers -- what more can we say.See more...